Airtame is wireless HDMI made simple. Setup is easy and can be done in a matter of minutes.
- Plug it into HDMI and USB
- Download the app
- Follow the guide
- Share your screen from any computer or present from mobile devices
Looking to set up your Airtame in an enterprise environment? Check our Enterprise deployment guide.
Airtame is cross-platform
💻 From a computer
With full-screen mirroring, you’re free to show whatever your computer is capable of showing. Ideal for sharing workflow using any corporate computer software - Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook.
📱 From a mobile device
Airtame makes it easy to present on the go. Use the Airtame presentation app to convert your slides to a PDF and access files online to present from the two major mobile platforms - Android and iOS.
With Airtame, you will
🎓 Equip classrooms and make the most of your school's BYOD policy.
🙋 Create a wire-free environment in your meeting rooms.
📺 Stream your content to multiple displays.
Do you have another use case in mind? Check some further details in here.
Top 10 Facts
- Nothing needs to be plugged into your computer
- Airtame is enterprise compatible
- Airtame can be used without an existing WiFi network
- Airtame is a one-time purchase with free over-the-air updates
- Audio support
- Expected latency is:
- between 0.4 s and 0.8 s in Instant mode.
- set to 1 s in Video mode (Audio enabled)
- Output resolution up to 1080p
- 4k compatibility (Airtame downscales to 1080p)
- Manage all your Airtames using our Cloud
- Support always by your side. Write an email or pick a time and jump on a phone call