Mobile streaming will be disabled when PIN code is turned on
Mobile devices can be used for making presentations to Airtame. You can stream content stored on your iPhone or iPad, as well as filed from Dropbox. This way, if your mobile device receives a notification, receives a call or runs out of battery, your audience will not notice and give you the peace of mind that your presentation is not being ruined. The iOS app leaves you completely free to move around when you are presenting, showing you details about time and next slides.
File Formats you can Present
Images: JPEG, PNG
Documents: Word, PDF, Pages, Excel, Numbers, Powerpoint, Keynote.
Connecting your Device to Airtame
Before you start streaming to Airtame from your iOS device, you need to make sure you:
- Turn on your WiFi
- Get connected to the same WiFi network as Airtame
- Connect your mobile device to your Airtame
To connect your mobile device to your Airtame, tap the Airtame icon in the bottom right corner of the app.
A list of available Airtames will appear, so you can select the device you want to stream to.
Now you select a file and it will be streamed to your Airtame.
Streaming your files from the Airtame app
When you open your Airtame app, you will see the following possibilities:
- Access and stream photos from your iPhone or iPad
- Stream documents saved on your device or previously downloaded from Dropbox
- Stream documents or photos stored on your Dropbox
Once you are connected to the right Airtame, you can simply tap one of the offered options, find the file you would like to share on the TV and select it.
Streaming from iOS apps like Keynote and Numbers
You can also stream your files from iOS apps like Keynote and Numbers. For this you must open the file, tap ‘Send a copy’, choose PDF, and Import with Airtame:
1. Open the iOS app and tap the More Options menu (3 dots) in the upper right corner
2. Tap 'Send a Copy'
3. Choose PDF
4. Select the Airtame app
5. You should now be presenting the document. You may have to connect your device to the Airtame by selecting it from the list by clicking the Airtame icon on the bottom-right.
Streaming Google Docs, Slides, and Photos
You can also stream your files from the Google Docs, Slides and Photos apps. For this you need to open the file, tap ‘Send a copy’, then ‘Open in’, and click ‘Import with Airtame’. Wait for all the slides to upload to the Airtame app, then tap the Play button:
1. Open your file in the Google Drive app and tap the More Options menu in the upper right as shown in the image:
2. Click ‘Send a copy’
3. Choose ‘Open in’
4. Click ‘Import with Airtame’
5. Wait until all the slides are uploaded to the Airtame app then tap the Play button to start presenting.