If you think that your device is broken because it doesn't show a picture, it's blue light doesn't turn on, or the device keeps rebooting then follow this guide:
- The blue light does turn on but no picture is seen. Continue to "Troubleshooting No Image" section.
- The blue light is constant when plugged in. The SD card is broken - contact Airtame support.
- The blue light does NOT turn on with power.
- My device keeps rebooting. The device must not be getting sufficient power. Find a 1Amp USB or use the provided power adapter.
✔️ Checklist (Before starting)
- I am plugging the device into a USB power source with 1Amp of power. Maybe try some different USB ports on the TV. "Service" USB ports will not work.
- I am plugging the power cable into the correct port; the port on the left edge of the device towards the letter A of the word "AIRTAME" printed on the device.
⚠️ Troubleshooting a Dead Device (No Light)
- Try a different USB cable
- Try a different USB port
- Try the power adapter included in the box.
- Peel off the back casing of the device and check that the SD card is placed correctly and that the frame is locked into place.
- Shake the device to see if you can hear rattling. If it is rattling check to see if the USB plug has come loose.
- Advanced: Try re-flashing the firmware to your device. Windows / OS X
⚠️ Troubleshooting No Image
- Try removing and adding power to the device while it is plugged into the screen's HDMI, making sure the screen is turned on.
- If you have access to the device's settings, try setting a resolution
- Remove any screen adapters.
- Test the device on another screen.
- Try resetting the device while plugged into power and HDMI.
If your device is still not responding, reach out to our support team on email@example.com