The Airtame computer application provides and easy to user interface for start streaming to screens with Airtame’s installed.
Recommended PC specs:
- PC: Intel i5/i7 CPU, 8GB RAM, SSD HDD, Windows 10 and OS X 10.11
- Network: WiFi card supporting 802.1n/ac
Understanding the App
Streaming to Airtame can be started either when devices are discovered automatically on the network or by typing in the IP address of a device.
By default, Auto update is enabled and users will automatically receive new versions of the PC Application
Downloading the software
Software can be downloaded from airtame.com/download. At the moment we provide a single installer but we will soon add an MSI version for mass deployment. The size of the installer is around 50Mb.
For testing early releases of the PC application, Beta versions can be downloaded here:
The Airtame application starts automatically when you start your computer. If you wish to disable this, you can do so in the widget preferences:
- Launch the Airtame application
- Click "MORE" to open the widget preferences
- Toggle The option to "Automatically Start"
Uninstall the App
- Quit the Airtame App
- Open "Programs and Features" by clicking the Start > Control Panel > Programs >Programs and Features
- Select Airtame, and then click Uninstall
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes
- Open "Finder" and navigate to the Applications Folder
- Find the Airtame app in the list
- Right-Click and select "Move to Trash"
- Finish by right-clicking on your Mac's trash and selecting "Empty Trash"