Use Airtame as an info screen when it is not being streamed to by enabling the URL feature. Airtame will take this web URL and open it in a built-in web browser.
- Go to the device settings of the Airtame you want to change background on
- Open the display settings in the top header
- Select URL
- Paste the URL of the website or dashboard
- Finish by clicking "Apply new settings"
✋ Current limitations related to this feature
- Video playback or other high demanding graphics
- Java, Flash, Silverlight, WebGL not supported
- Sites that requires login (Due to lack of ways to provide input)
My device shows a log-in page, what can I do?
Airtame does not currently support these web pages/dashboards. You will need to gain a public link or switch dashboard providers.
My device says it cannot display this URL, why?
Most likely it is due to the web page containing unsupported content like Java,Flash, Silverlight,
The web page is too "heavy" it will need
To be simplified or elements removed.
Check your Airtame's internet connection
Is it connected to a WiFi with internet access? A slow internet may have caused the page to "Time-out" restart the device or apply the URL again once the internet connection improves.