This guide will show you how to:
- Finalize configuration when using an ethernet adapter
- Add Guest WiFi Password to the screen
- Overwrite WiFi name in Step 1 when Airtame is connected to another SSID/VLAN than the users of Airtame
Add necessary information when using ethernet
When an ethernet adapter is connected additional configuration is needed to complete the "Step 1,2,3 guide" on the splash screen and until this is done it will show a notification and [unconfigured] in Step 1 (see picture below).
To complete the guide open the device configuration and fill in the name of the WiFi network that users have to connect to in order to stream to Airtame.
Add Guest WiFi Password
To help your guests get streaming faster, you can display your guest WiFi's Password on the splash screen. A better solution will be coming soon but for now you can use this work-around:
- Open the Device Management Panel.
- Go to the tab "Display"
- Select to change "WiFi Client Name"
- Since Emoji's are supported by Airtame, type:
"GuestWiFiName" 🔑 "GuestWiFiPassword"
- Click "Apply new setting"
Overwrite WiFi network when connected to another SSID
When Airtame is connected to a different SSID than the users, the network displayed in Step 1 have to be manually overwritten.