Airtame Cloud lets you monitor, organize, update, and reboot multiple Airtames remotely. It's easy to sign up and register your devices. Go here to create an account or to log in, if you already have an account: https://airtame.cloud
To be able to register a device on the Cloud, it needs to be updated to version 2.2.0.
If you're having troubles loading the page, please try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Current feature set
Airtame Cloud provides an easy way to monitor the status of all your connected Airtames. You will be able to see the following:
- NEW: Batch remote reboot
- NEW: Batch remote update
- NEW: Device grouping
- NEW: Device background type
- IMPROVED: Check ✅ Online/Offline/Streaming/Updating of each device
- View ✅ Network connection settings (SSID or Ethernet)
- ✅ Checking IP addresses and access Device Management (Note: Need to be on the same network)
- Getting an overview of ✅ WiFi signal in the form RSSI
- ✅ Check Access point status - enabled/disabled
- View ✅ Background settings and current version
Focus in next update
The next update will introduce the ability to create an organization, to create additional users within the organization, and a design update. New functionality that's currently planned:
- 🔧 Device Settings profiles. Ability to create configurations and apply them to new/existing devices
Create a Cloud account
- Navigate to airtame.cloud (Using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- Click on "Create Account"
- Fill in credentials.
- Look for the account verification email in your inbox.
- Now you can sign in and start adding devices!
Add devices to account
- Click the "✚ ADD AIRTAME" button
- Click the "COPY TO CLIPBOARD" button or manually copy the token in the box.
- Open the Device Management window and go to the Settings tab
- Paste the Token.
- Click the "Apply new Settings" button
When using the Airtame cloud, some information about your devices will be saved. This information includes:
- Device Settings (Excluding private passwords and images)
- Device Current Status
- Timestamps of devices online/offline
- User behavior on cloud platform
☝️ For a full Overview on security, see our Airtame security article.