Some users would like to have the same IP Address assigned to their Airtame every time it is connected to a specific network.
What You'll Need
- Access to the Network's configuration panel. Usually accessed through the IP 192.168.0.1 or find your router here.
- The Mac address for the specific Antenna used to connect to the network's access point. (Either 2.4GHz or 5GHz)
- The desired, available, IP Address.
- Connect to your network
- Open your network preferences panel by typing your router's IP. Find yours here.
- Look for an option with keywords like "Assign" "IP" & "DHCP"
- Write the IP and Mac address you found earlier
- Save all settings